GOFUN reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any change in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
Who is responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
GOFUN WORLD, SL
NIF B12984712 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castellón, in volume 1887, page 11, entry 1 with sheet CS-46043.
Address: Polígono Estadio, Nave 18, 12004 Castellón de la Plana,
What is the purpose of the treatment
GOFUN will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Client management and provision of requested or contracted services
- Anonymization of data to carry out statistical and market studies
- Managing your contact requests
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations or during the period that a judge or court may require.
The data based on the consent will be kept as long as you do not revoke the consent or oppose the treatment.
Legitimation for the treatment
GOFUN is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on:
- To the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation for the Protection of personal data when completing the forms and checking the box provided for this purpose.
- To the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or of pre-contractual measures as stated in article 6.1. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
On the other hand, in order that the data in our files, computerized and/or on paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep them updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes, directly, when so enabled or by communicating, by reliable means, to the corresponding area or department of GOFUN
Recipients of personal data
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the stated purpose/s, in the cases provided for by Law.
GOFUN has treatment managers with whom it has signed a data access contract in accordance with the content provided for in article 28 of the RGPD.
However, the interested party of the personal data in any case may exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, and which are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party,
- Right to request rectification or deletion,
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a copy of their ID, directing their request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a written request, accompanied by a photocopy of their ID, addressed to: GOFUN, Polígono Estadio, Nave 18, 12004 Castellón de la Plana
If you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
GOFUN tries to implement and maintain the security levels required by law to protect users’ personal data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure; therefore, and despite EASYGOBAND makes its best efforts to protect user data, it cannot guarantee their security during transit to the Website. Therefore, all the information you provide will be sent at your own risk. Once your data is received, GOFUN will use rigorous procedures and security functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
Doubts about data processing and privacy